Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Can I get my taxes prepared for free on post?  
All Active Duty (AD) service members and their family members are eligible to use the Tax Assistance services on post. Reserve Component (RC) Soldiers, DoD and DA Civilian Employees, Retired AD and RC Soldiers (drawing retirement pay), and some Civilian Contractors supporting the DoD/Army overseas (and family members) are also eligible to receive tax assistance. However, there are some restrictions. Contact your military community legal office for specifics. In general, legal assistance on real and personal property tax issues and on the preparation of Federal and State income tax returns is provided. Legal assistance may be provided on estate, inheritance and gift tax matters, electronic filing of income tax returns, and appealing tax rulings and other findings based on the availability of expertise and resources.
Keywords: income tax, Financial, Tax, Money, filing tax forms, 1040

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Civilian Personnel Office Verbal
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Verbal
Human Resources Verbal
Internal Revenue Service Publication
Staff Judge Advocate AR 27-3, The Army Legal Assistance Program Verbal
Unit Tax Center Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: