Skip Navigation
Fri Dec 02, 2016
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What is meant by High School Senior Stabilization?  
Soldiers who have high school seniors that will graduate and wish to stabilize for that purpose must submit requests not later than 12 months prior to the beginning of the school year.
Keywords: relocation, stabilization, Education, Graduation age

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Education/Learning Centers Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: