Skip Navigation
Sat Jan 21, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What is the High School Senior Stabilization policy?  
The High School Senior Stabilization policy applies to Soldiers who have high school seniors that will graduate and wish to remain in their current duty location for that purpose. Soldiers must submit requests not later than 12 months prior to the beginning of the school year. Army Human Resources Command is the approval authority.
Keywords: relocation, stabilization, Education, Graduation age

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Verbal
Department of the Army Stabilization for Soldiers - High School Seniors Program

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: