Skip Navigation
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What emergency contact numbers should I be aware of?  
The most obvious emergency contact numbers to have readily available are the local police, fire, ambulance, and perhaps the local hospital emergency room numbers. These numbers are accessible in most community phone books. Your local Army Community Service (ACS) can also provide them for you. In CONUS, "911" is the number to call for true emergencies. Find out what the equivalent emergency number is (if any) if you live overseas. Several other numbers that may be helpful to have on hand in the event of an emergency are: your Family Readiness Group (FRG) leader or an FRG contact, your Soldier's unit number (or Rear Detachment Commander’s number, if your Soldier is deployed), the number(s) for a close friend or relative - which could be very useful in the event that you become incapacitated and someone else needs to contact a friend or family member on your behalf.
Keywords: ambulance, police, neighborhood contacts, communication

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Local Fire Department Verbal
Local Hospital Verbal
Local Police Verbal
Local Telephone Company Verbal
Military Fire Department Verbal
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
Military Police Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: