Skip Navigation
Wed Jan 18, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How do I go about collecting the child support my ex-spouse was ordered by the court to pay?  
In order to collect child support that your ex-spouse/absent parent was ordered by court to provide, you should contact either an attorney or your local child support enforcement agency to learn more about your options. You might be able to get a court- or administratively-ordered deduction of a specified amount from your ex-spouse's income for payment of child support.
Keywords: legal issues, Children, financial assistance

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Information and Referral Services Verbal
Army Social Work Verbal
Chain of Command Verbal
Chain of Concern Verbal
Family Program Coordinator US Army National Guard Verbal
Military Personnel Office Verbal
Personnel and Administration Center Verbal
Social Services Verbal
Soldier and Family Assistance Program Manager Verbal
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal
U.S. Army Reserve Family Program Director Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: