Skip Navigation
Mon Jan 16, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Can I vote in a stateside election if I am serving OCONUS?  
The Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) outlines the voting rights of members of the Uniformed Services (on active duty), members of the Merchant Marine, their eligible family members, and U.S. citizens residing outside the U.S. The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) carries out the responsibilities of this Act by providing guidance about participating in the democratic process to these citizens, regardless of their location in the world. Visit the FVAP website at
Keywords: Vote, Politics

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Verbal
Army Voting Assistance Program Internet
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Verbal
Unit Voting Assistance Officer Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: