Skip Navigation
Sun Jan 22, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How can I obtain military privileges (ID cards, access to services, etc.) for my legally dependent parents, adopted children, foster children, etc.?  
In general, you must have the appropriate legal documents to certify dependency such as adoption papers for children, or other documents stating that you have legal guardianship of your parents, foster children, etc. The Army Legal assistance office can provide you with specific information on this subject.
Keywords: Dependents, Dependent, certified dependent

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Chain of Command Verbal
Family Program Coordinator US Army National Guard Verbal
Legal Assistance / Legal Aide Verbal
Military Personnel Office Verbal
Personnel and Administration Center Verbal
Private Attorney Verbal
Soldier and Family Assistance Program Manager US ARMY RECRUITING COMMAND (USAREC) Pamphlet 608-5 A Guide for Soldier and Family Assistance Programs Verbal
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal
State Department Written
U.S. Army Reserve Family Program Director Verbal
United States Consulate Written

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: