Skip Navigation
Mon Jan 16, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What should I do if I suspect that I am a victim of identity theft?  
If you suspect you've become a victim of identity theft or fraud, act immediately to minimize damage to your finances, as well as your reputation. Report the situation to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) by calling their toll-free number at 1-877-438-4338 pr TDD at 202-326-2502 or online at: You should also call the fraud units of the three principal credit reporting companies: Equifax at 800-525-6285, Experian (formerly TRW) at 888-397-3742, and Trans Union at 800-680-7289. Additionally, contact all creditors and/or financial institutions with whom your name or identifying data have been fraudulently used. You may need to cancel accounts, stop-payment on any outstanding checks that may not have cleared, and change your Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card, account, and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Keywords: Identification, ID, fraud

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Verbal
Chain of Command Verbal
Chain of Concern Verbal
Credit Bureaus Written
Credit Card Companies Written
Local Banking Facilities Verbal
Local Police Verbal
Military Police Verbal
Staff Judge Advocate Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: