Skip Navigation
Tue Jan 17, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook
My AOS Page Services Locator

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

How do I go about establishing basic utility services when I move into a new residence?  
If you found your new home or apartment using a real estate agent, he/she can probably provide you with the contact information for the water authority, gas and/or electric company, and other utility companies that service your neighborhood. You can also ask your landlord, if renting, for this information, the previous owners of the house, or your new neighbors. The Relocation Readiness office in your military community can also assist you in finding out which utility companies service your neighborhood.
Keywords: Housing, Setting up Utilities

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Information and Referral Services
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Verbal
Installation Housing Office Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: