Skip Navigation
Mon Jan 23, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I find information about starting my own child care provider service in my home?  
There are many resources to consult here from the Small Business Administration (SBA) to the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) to your local Child Development Services office. If you wish to offer child care in your on-post or Government leased quarters, you MUST abide be certified by your military community's CDS office. Family Child Care (FCC) providers are welcomed in military communities because of the standards to which they are upheld. Children being cared for by FCC providers must go through the same registration process as they would to use the military CDS facilities. However, there is often more flexibility in the hours of care offered and perhaps more convenient locations. Consult your local CDS for more information on the rules and regulations for FCC providers.
Keywords: FCC Provider, children, child, childcare, babysit, latch key, family

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Child and Youth Services Verbal
Federal Government website Internet
Internal Revenue Service Publication
Small Business Administration Publication

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: