Skip Navigation
Fri Jan 20, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I go for assistance when relocating with a pet?  
Your local Transportation Office can assist you with any restrictions there might be regarding relocating pets to your new location such as quarantines or required vaccinations. Your veterinarian can also provide you with tips on traveling with your pet. If your new assignment requires air travel, check with an airline representative about their rules regarding pet travel.
Keywords: Pets, Relocation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Installation Travel Management Office Verbal
Joint Personal Property Shipping Office Written
Local Veterinary Clinic Verbal
State Department Internet
U.S. Army Veterinary Command

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: