Skip Navigation
Sat Jan 21, 2017
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

As a member of a reserve component, am I entitled to CONUS COLA?  
By law, a member with a Reserve Component is required to be on active duty 140 days before he/she is entitled to a CONUS Cost of Living Allowance (COLA), unless the call or order to active duty is in support of a contingency operation.
Keywords: Money Matters, Finance, Pay

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Family Team Building
Defense Finance and Accounting Service website Internet
Department of Defense Military Pay, Policies and Procedures - Active Duty and Reserve Pay
Military Pay Office Verbal
Military Personnel Office Verbal
Personnel and Administration Center Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: