Skip Navigation
Thu Aug 13, 2020
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Confidential Help: 800-342-9647     Technical Support: 877-811-ARMY
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Listing

Select a Question & Answer entry to see a list of service providers.

Medical Records -- Question & Answer Listing  
Question / Answer

What is a Patient Recording Card and where do I get it?

A Patient Recording Card (PRC) is the Medical Service Outpatient Card that is used to imprint patient data on medical documents. Typically you will receive this card when in-processing at your Military Treatment Facility (MTF). If one is not provided to you at this time, one can be prepared by the Outpatient Records section during your first appointment.

Where can I obtain my military medical treatment records?

In most cases your outpatient medical records will be pulled and waiting for you when you check-in for a scheduled outpatient appointment at your Military Treatment Facility (MTF). If they are not there, you will usually be requested to obtain them from the Outpatient Records section. You will need your Military ID card to obtain them.

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: