Skip Navigation
Tue Aug 04, 2020
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Confidential Help: 800-342-9647     Technical Support: 877-811-ARMY
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Listing

Select a Question & Answer entry to see a list of service providers.

Personal Finance -- Question & Answer Listing  
Question / Answer

Are military retirees authorized Cost of Living Adjustments?

Military retirees are authorized Cost of Living Adjustments (COLAs) and they are based on the effective date of the active duty basic pay rate used to compute their retired pay.

What medical fees am I required to pay while serving overseas?

Only active duty service members and their families are eligible for the TRICARE Overseas Prime program. Under this program there are no "allowable charge" fee schedules overseas-TRICARE pays billed charges (in almost all cases); while co-pays are required in CONUS, they may not be required overseas; pre-authorization is not necessary when overseas enrollees who are traveling in the US require health care; and when overseas enrollees receive care in the U.S., they will have to pay Prime co-payments.

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: