Skip Navigation
Fri Sep 18, 2020
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Confidential Help: 800-342-9647     Technical Support: 877-811-ARMY
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Am I authorized food stamps and if so, where can I obtain them?  
The Food Stamp Program provides low-income households with coupons or electronic benefits that can be used like cash at most grocery stores. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) administers this program at the federal level through its Food and Nutrition Service (FNS). State agencies administer the program at the state and local levels, including the determination of eligibility, the amount allowed, and the distribution of benefits. Local food stamp offices can provide information about eligibility. Consult your local phone book for where they are located in your state. The USDA has a toll-free number that you can call for more information (800-221-5689). Most states also have toll-free information numbers.
Keywords: WIC, Assistance, hunger, provisions, Financial aid, help

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service New Parent's Support Program Verbal
Military Medical Treatment Verbal
Social Services Verbal
U.S. Department of Agriculture Food Stamp Program

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: