Skip Navigation
Fri Sep 18, 2020
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Confidential Help: 800-342-9647     Technical Support: 877-811-ARMY
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I find installation-specific information?  
If you are relocating to a new military community or just anticipating a move, you can find installation-specific information by contacting your local Army Community Service (ACS) center and visit their Relocation Readiness office. Additionally, you can visit the Standard Installation Topic Exchange Service (SITES), which is an online Dept. of Defense (DoD) resource that provides a wealth of information on military installations throughout the world. You can also visit the specific installation's website. If you don't know where to find it, check with the official Army website at More specific housing-related information can be found at the Army Housing OneStop website (
Keywords: Forts, Barracks, Camps, MACOM, Installation, Units, Relocation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness
Army Housing OneStop website Internet
Standard Installation Topic Exchange Service website Internet
United States Army Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: