Skip Navigation
Sat Sep 19, 2020
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Confidential Help: 800-342-9647     Technical Support: 877-811-ARMY
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What installation resources can I use for an unofficial social function (e.g., spouses' coffee, holiday party for our FRG, etc.)?  
The resources vary from installation to installation and depend on the function and the facility's availability. However, several suggestions to consider are: the unit recreation room, conference rooms in the unit's HQ building, the Family Readiness (or Assistance) Center, chapel facilities, schools, and MWR facilities. In many cases, all you will need is permission from whomever owns or manages the facility.
Keywords: reception, party supplies

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Information and Referral Services Verbal
Chain of Command Verbal
Chain of Concern Verbal
Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: