Skip Navigation
Tue Oct 20, 2020
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Confidential Help: 800-342-9647     Technical Support: 877-811-ARMY
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

Where can I find out about after school programs and child care resources for my children?  
Your local military community Child Development Services (CDS) center and/or Child and Youth Services (CYS) can provide a lot of information on different programs and/or child care resources for you. The CDS offers child care and hosts other special events for young children. The CYS is a good resource for sports programs, summer camp, musical lessons, dances and other recreational outlets for school-aged children. For civilian resources, you can check with your local YMCA, Boys and Girls Clubs, Schools, and your local Chamber of Commerce.
Keywords: FCC provider, children, childcare, babysit, latch key, family

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Armed Services YMCA
Child and Youth Services
Federal Government website Internet
Young Men Christian Association

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: