Skip Navigation
Tue Sep 22, 2020
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Confidential Help: 800-342-9647     Technical Support: 877-811-ARMY
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What type of assistance is provided by the Army Judge Advocate General's Corps?  
Army Legal Assistance providers advise Soldiers, family members, and other authorized clients on a number of legal matters such as family law (adoption, marriage, divorce), landlord/tenant issues, tax assistance, wills and estates, powers of attorney, notary services, immigration and naturalization, etc. In some cases, Legal Assistance Attorneys are allowed to represent certain military members in civil court. For more information on the Judge Advocate General's Corps, visit their website at
Keywords: SJA, JAG, Legal issues

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Verbal
Army Family Team Building AFTB Level I Class
Chain of Command Verbal
Chain of Concern Verbal
FEDweek Retired Military Personnel Handbook Publication
Staff Judge Advocate website Internet
U.S. Army War College Spouse Battle Book Publication

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: