Skip Navigation
Sat Sep 19, 2020
Army OneSource
Army OneSource
Confidential Help: 800-342-9647     Technical Support: 877-811-ARMY
Commander's Page Online Training
Volunteer Tools ARMYBook

Question & Answer Service Providers

Click on a Service Provider or Reference below for more information.

What can I do to prepare for a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move while my spouse is deployed?  
The most obvious things you can do to prepare for a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move while your spouse is deployed is to get organized. If you have official orders for the move, you may be able to set up your transportation appointments and notify Housing (if you live in government quarters). You may need a Power of Attorney (POA) to make some arrangements. The other thing you can do is to contact your Relocation Assistance office for information about your new destination or visit the Standard Installation Topic Exchange Service (SITES), which is an online Dept. of Defense (DoD) resource that provides a wealth of information on military installations throughout the world.
Keywords: PCS, moving, Relocation

Question & Answer Service Providers  
Service ProviderReferenceMeans of Delivery
Army Community Service Relocation Readiness Verbal
Department of Defense Standard Installation Topic Exchange Service (SITES) Internet
Family Program Coordinator US Army National Guard Verbal
Family Readiness Group Verbal
Installation Housing Office Verbal
Installation Transportation Office Verbal
Rear Detachment Commander Verbal
Soldier and Family Assistance Program Manager Verbal
U.S. Army Reserve Family Program Director Verbal

Full Website
This site may not be optimized
for a mobile browsing experience.
Please don't show me this again: