Background | Purpose | Eligibility | Nominating Procedures | Format | Archive
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
Eligibility will be determined by measuring contributions against the level of achievement defined below.
- Volunteered in ACS and/or served in a Family Readiness Group Leadership position for at least five years, and contributed a minimum of 3,750 hours.
- Nomination covers a minimum period of one year of service within the center submitting the nomination.
- Service or achievement has resulted in tangible and/or intangible benefits to the agency or community.
- Volunteer demonstrated a high degree of initiative and originality.
a. Volunteer exhibited leadership in performing assigned duties that resulted in improved productivity, or new or improved work methods, programs and/or services.
b. Volunteer provided outstanding leadership in planning, organizing, or directing a major program of importance or complexity.
- Nominees must have established a demonstrable pattern of excellence and achievement which will have been recognized previously by awards and must have the endorsement of the MACOM commander.
- Long periods of service do not, of themselves, constitute sufficient basis for conferring this award.